SGLI is an abbreviation for Servicemembers’ Group Life Insurance. Follow these easy steps below to either enroll or simply email / view / edit SGLI.
1. Enter the milConnect site by clicking the button below. Login using CAC card.
2. After you are successfully logged in, click on the link, as shown below:
3. Go through mandatory DoD Notice & Consent. Scroll down and hit Continue.
4. Answer a question on spouse information and hit continue.
5. Congratulations! You have finally arrived.
You will be prompted to Select a certificate in one of the steps, before you can access the contents. Every time it asks you about the certificate, make sure that you choose the certificate the Issuer of which does not contain the word EMAIL, for example, DOD CA-31. Failure to do so will stop you from accessing SGLI.