Fillable PDF Forms Are Not Viewable on Web Browsers.
Please Read: Right Click on The “Download PDF” Button to Save The DA 31 Leave / Pass PDF Form in Your Desired Location & Then Open The PDF File by Double Clicking on The “Saved” File
What forms / documents are needed by US Army soldier to go on a leave?
- DA Form 31: This form is the main form that needs to be signed by the service member taking leave and the approving authorities. Other information contained in this form are leave address, kind of leave – ordinary, emergency, etc., time period for the leave, etc.
- LES: LES is needed in the leave packet to check whether the service member has sufficient leave days left in his account. Access Your LES
- TRIPS: This document is used to promote safe driving and hence it is a required document in the leave packet. Access TRIPS
- IMR: This document is used to find out if service member has any medical examination due before or while he is on the leave
- Other Forms / Documents: Sometimes, the documents / forms mentioned above are not enough for the service member’s leave packet. Additional documents / forms are required on case by case basis. As an example, an a flight itinerary is also needed in the leave packet if the service member is flying.
What forms / documents are needed by US Army soldier to go on a pass?
The forms / documents needed for a pass are same as that of leave.