Access US Army MEDPROS webpage, IMR, deployment health assessment & medical profile directly by clicking on the links in the table below.
Caution: Must use Internet Explorer!
Must-Read For First-Time Users:
1. Have your CAC card and CAC card reader ready for login.
2. You must use Internet Explorer to access all the links.
3. You will be prompted to Select a certificate in one of the steps, before you can access the content you need. Every time it asks you about the certificate, make sure that you choose the certificate the Issuer of which DOES NOT contain the word EMAIL, for example, DOD CA-31. Failure to do so may stop you from accessing the contents.
4. You will also be required to enter your PIN in one of the steps before you can access the contents.
What is Army MEDPROS?
MEDPROS is the complete overall readiness profile for a soldier. It gives details about a soldier's overall medical readiness with regards to hearing, HIV, PHA, dental and vision examinations. On top of the MEDPROS page, you will find the overall readiness status for a soldier.
What is IMR?
IMR is an abbreviation for individual medical readiness. It gives details about a soldier's overall medical readiness with regards to hearing, HIV, PHA, dental and vision examinations.
What to do when there is a problem accessing Army IMR and medical profile using the direct links above?
- First, make sure that you are using Internet Explorer.
- Sometimes, the system is down and hence, you should check back again.
- If it is still giving a problem, try logging on to the Army MEDPROS page by clicking here. On the MEDPROS page that will open after you are logged in, you will find links to immunization records, Individual Medical Readiness (IMR) record, hearing record, vision, etc. You will also see on the page, links to download your PROFILE.